E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Urban Environmental Architecture and Digital Design Application|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Chen, B.J and Yuan,Y(2020). The emotional state, development trend, source and impact of college students in the early stage of the COVID-19. Chinese Journal of Health Psychology, 28(11),1646-1654. [Google Scholar]
- Cong, J(2017). Evaluation of the influence of psychological nursing on the unhealthy mood and satisfaction of neurasthenia. Guide of China Medicine,15(22), 203-204. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, Y.L and Chen,D(2020). Analysis of psychology and sleep status of general practitioners participating in epidemic prevention and control during the COVID-19. Chinese Journal of General Practice, 06(11),1879-1883. [Google Scholar]
- Anben, P.Z. Stress response and response to the epidemic. Tianjin Daily,2020-02-16(003). [Google Scholar]
- OTSUKA Y, KANEITA Y, ITANI O,et al(2017). Relationship between stress coping and sleep disorders among the general Japanese population: a nationwide representative survey. Sleep Med, 37:38-45. [Google Scholar]
- Wu,E and Sui, X.B(2020). The management and guidance of the public’s psychological emotions in major epidemics: taking the COVID-19 as an example. Health Research, 40(04),361-364. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.