E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- S. M. Wang, H. S. Dou, China Lake Records. Science ress, Beijing, China (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- P. E. O’Sullivan, C. S. Reynolds. Chapter 11. Aquatic Plants and Lake Ecosystems [M]//The Lakes Handbook, Limnology and Limnetic Ecology, 1, Blackwell Science Ltd (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Chen, S. A. Renvoize, A new species and a new combination from China of Miscanthus (Poaceae), Kew Bulletin, 60(4), 605-607 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Han, G. Zhang, On the feedaimed potentialities and further development exploitation of Phragmites communis and Miscanthus sacchariflorus in the region of Dong Ting lake, Resources and Environment in the Yangtze Basin, 232–236 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Liou L, Cao X, Studies on the Autotetraploid of Triarrhena lutarioriparia, Acta Genetica Sinica, 24, 544-549 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- N. Dang Z. Huang, H. Li, Advances in Biology and Applications of Fiber Plant Triarrhena lutarioriparia, [J], Tropical and Subtropical Botany, 20(4), 418-424 (2012, in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- X. Chen, L. Zhu, Z. Deng, et al., Effects of Clipping on Bud Bank and Population Regeneration of Triarrhena lutarioriparia in Dongting Lake Wetland, China[J], Wetlands, 1-8 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Liu, Unique parper-making raw materials in China: Triarrhena lutarioriparia, Plants, 17, 6-7 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Xianjun W. Study on the Comprehensive Utilization of Reeds in the South Dongting Lake Area, Agricultural Technology and Equipment, 2019. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- L. Liu, Chinese endemic papermaking materials Miscathus lutarioriparius[J], Plant magazine, 5, 6-7 (1990, in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Y. He, N. Song, H. L. Jiang, Effects of dissolved organic matter leaching from macrophyte litter on black water events in shallow lakes, Environmental Science and Pollution Research (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Eid, K. H. Shaltout, Y. M. Al-Sodany, Decomposition dynamics of Phragmites australis litter in Lake Burullus, Egypt, Plant Species Biology, 29(1), 47-56 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. P. van Dokkum, D. M. E. Slijkerman, L. Rossi, M. L. Costantini, Variation in the decomposition of Phragmites australis litter in a monomictic lake: the role of gammarids, Hydrobiologia, 482, 69–77. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xie, Y. Xie, H. Xiao, et al., Controls on Litter Decomposition of Emergent Macrophyte in Dongting Lake Wetlands[J], Ecosystems (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Estoque, Y. Murayama, Classification and change detection of built-up lands from Landsat-7 ETM+ and Landsat-8 OLI/TIRS imageries: A comparative assessment of various spectral indices[J], Ecological Indicators, 56, 205-217 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Huang, L. Zhang, Z. Gao, The vegetation resource at the intertidal zone in Shanghai using remote sensing[J], Acta Ecologica Sinica, 25(10), 2686-2693. (2005, in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.