E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- L. L. E Bayon. F. C. BallesterosJr., S. G Segura, M. C Lu, Water reuse nexus with resource recovery: On the fluidized-bed homogeneous crystallization of copper and phosphate from semiconductor wastewater. J. Clean. Prod, 236, 117705 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. S Wei, X. G Meng, X. H Wen, Y. H Song, Adsorption and recovery of phosphate from water by amine fiber, effects of co-existing ions and column filtration. J Environ Sci-China, 87, 123 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Y. B Chu, M Li, J. W Liu, W Xu, S. H Cheng, Molecular insights into the mechanism and the efficiency-structure relationship of phosphorus removal by coagulation. Sci. Water Research, 147, 195 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. J Kruk, M Elektorowicz, J. A Oleszkiewicz, Struvite precipitation and phosphorus removal using magnesium sacrificial anode. Sci. Chemosphere, 101, 28 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Y Gao, Y. W Xie, Q Zhang, Y. X Wang, L. Y Yang, Intensified nitrate and phosphorus removal in an electrolysis-integrated horizontal subsurface flow constructed wetland. Sci. Water Research, 108, 39 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- X. X Ju, S. B Wu, Y. S Zhang, R. J Dong, Intensified nitrogen and phosphorus removal in a novel electrolysis-integrated tidal flow constructed wetland system. Sci. Water Research, 108, 37 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D. D Nguyen, H. H Ngo, W Guo, T. T Nguyen, S. W Chang, A Jang, Y. S Yoon, Can electrocoagulation process be an appropriate technology for phosphorus removal from municipal wastewater. Sci. Sci Total Environ, 563, 549 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V Kuokkanen, T Kuokkanen, J Ramo, U Lassi, J Roininen, Removal of phosphate from wastewaters for further utilization using electrocoagulation with hybrid electrodes-Techno-economic studies. Journal of Water Process Engineering, 8, 50 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A Shalaby, E Nassef, A Mubark, M Hussein, Phosphate removal from wastewater by electrocoagulation using aluminium electrodes. Sci. Environ Eng Sci, 1, 90 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- X. Y Zheng, H. N Kong, D. Y Wu, C Wang, Y Li, H. R Ye, Phosphate removal from source separated urine by electrocoagulation using iron plate electrodes. Water Sci Technol, 60, 2929 (2009). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A Attour., G. N Ben, T. M Mouldi, F Lapicque, J. P Leclerc, Intensification of phosphate removal using electrocoagulation treatment by continuous pH adjustment and optimal electrode connection mode. Sci. Desalin Water Treat. 57, 13255 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.