E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Cohen A J, Brauer M, Burnett R, et al. Estimates and 25-year trends of the global burden of disease attributable to ambient air pollution: an analysis of data from the Global Burden of Diseases Study 2015[J]. Lancet: S0140673617305056 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- WANG Zhi-peng, WANG Wei, SHEN Meng, et al. Impacts of green space on residents’ health in urban residential areas: A study in two communities in Hefei [J]. Journal of Environmental and Occupational Medicine, 37(8): 772-776 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Nowak D J, Crane D E, Stevens J C. Air pollution removal by urban trees and shrubs in the United States[J]. Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 4(34):115-123 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Mcdonald A G, Bealey W J, Fowler D, et al. Quantifying the effect of urban tree planting on concentrations and depositions of PM10 in two UK conurbations[J]. Atmospheric Environment, 41(38):8455-8467 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Dai Fei, Chen Ming, Zhu Shengwei, Chen Hong, Fu Fan. Effects of Different Green Coverage in Block Scale on PM 10 and PM 2. 5 Removal—A Case Study of the Main City of Wuhan[J]. Chinese Landscape Architecture, 34(03):105-110 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Guo Xiaohua, Dai Fei, Yin Lihua Simulation Study on reduction effect of PM2. 5 by Road Green Belt Planning and Design Based on ENVI-MET. Landscape Architecture, 25 (12) :75-80 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Li xiangrong. Study on PM2. 5 Pollution and Numerical Simulation of Street Canyon in Chongqing [D]. Chong Qing university (2019) [Google Scholar]
- ZHU Lingling, GU Kangkang, FANG Yunhao Study residential areas and PM 2. 5 concentration based on Envi-met. Ecology and Environmental Sciences 28(8): 1613-1621 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Prusty BAK, Mishra PC, Azeez PA. Dust accumulation and leaf pigment content in vegetation near the national highway at Sambalpur, Orissa, India. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 60: 228-235 (2005) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tallis M, Taylor G, Sinnett D, et al. Estimating the re-moval of atmospheric particulate pollution by the urban tree canopy of London, under current and future environments. Landscape and Urban Planning, 103: 129-138 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- SANCHEZ I A, MCCOLLIN D, A comparison of microclimate and environmental modification produced by hedgerows and dehesa in the Mediterranean region: A study in the Guadarrama region, Spain [J]. Landscape and Urban Planning, 143(1): 230-237 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.