E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Liu H. M., Sun W. J., Shen S. L., et al. Flood risk assessment in metro systems of mega-cities using a GIS-based modeling approach. Science of The Total Environment, 626, 1012-1025 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Technical guide for sponge city construction (Trial), Ministry of housing and urban-rural development (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Li J., Deng C., Li Y., et al. Comprehensive Benefit Evaluation System for Low-Impact Development of Urban Stormwater Management Measure. Water Resources Management, 31(14), 1-14 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Park J., Kim J. H, Dong K L., et al. The influence of small green space type and structure at the street level on urban heat island mitigation. Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 21, 203-212 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Li J, Deng C, Li H, et al. Hydrological Environmental Responses of LID and Approach for Rainfall Pattern Selection in Precipitation Data Lacked Region. Water Resources Management, 32, 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Lianfeng, A case study of the sponge city construction plan in built-up areas, Water& Wastewater engineering, 45, 11 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Jennifer R. Wolch Jason Byrne, Joshua P. Newell. Urban green space, public health, and environmental justice: The challenge of making cities ‘just green enough’. Landscape and Urban Planning, 125, 234244 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.