E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Hwa K S and Susan P A 2012 Development of Automated Custom-Made Pants Driven by Body Shape J. Clothing and Textiles Research Journal. Vol 30, no 4. 315-329 [Google Scholar]
- Hwa K S and Susan P A 2011 Categorization of lower body shapes for adult females based on multiple view analysis J. Textile Research Journal. Vol 81, no 9. 315-329 [Google Scholar]
- Xia Y, Shi X Q and Wang H F 2015 Analysis on young female’s hip convex curve and trousers’ back part structure J. Journal of Textile Research. Vol 36, no 11. 115-120 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y B, Wang H F and Ke Y 2018 Influential factors of upper crotch length in young male’s pants J. Journal of Textile Research. Vol 39, no 9. 115-119 [Google Scholar]
- Li X H, Zhang S Y, Zhao C T and Bian F 2018 Relationship between garment shoulder angle and characteristics of human body J. Journal of Textile Research. Vol 39, no 11. 111-115 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao X G, Pan L, Wang J, Yu Z J, Yao T, Zhou B X and Wang X N 2015 Method of chest-waist difference distribution for clothing prototype of young women in northeast China J. Journal of Dalian Polytechnic University. Vol 34, no 5. 370-373 [Google Scholar]
- Jiang L J and Wang W L 2014 Elationship between Female Bust and Back Characteristics and the Individual Prototype Darts J. Journal of Dong hu a University (Natural Scence). Vol 40, no 5. 571-574 [Google Scholar]
- Keiko H 2013 A Study on the Allocation Ratio of Women’s Upper Half Body Prototype Waist Darts on Different Body Types-Body Classification Using a Polymerization Horizontal Section Figure J. Bunka Gakuen University. Vol 44. 1-11 [Google Scholar]
- Milyoshi M 2000 The Theory of Fashion Modeling, 1st ed (Beijin: China Textile & Apparel Press) p 116, 178 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.