E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- X. Yuan, W. Lyu, D. Yuanet al. Application of Numerical Fitting in Mine Subsidence Monitoring. MINE SURVEYING. 47, 6-9 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. Bai, C. Li. Application of Three -Dimensional Laser Scanning Technology in Mines. MINE SURVEYING. 47, 116-119 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- C. Guo, J. Li, H. Feng, et al. The Application of 3D Laser Scanning in Dam Subsidence Monitoring in Mining Area. MINE SURVEYING. 42, 70-72 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- E. Hou, J. Zhang, X. Xie, et al. Contrast Application of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Remote Sensing and Satellite Remote Rensing Technology Relating to Ground Surface Cracks Recognition in Coal Mining Area. Geological Bulletin of China. 443-448, 38(2019). [Google Scholar]
- F. Tang, L. Li, X. Li, et al. Research on Characteristice of Minging-induced Surface Cracks Based on UAV images. Coal Science and Technology. 48, 130-136 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- F. Tang, L. Dong, Z. Wang, et al. A 3-D inversion model for In SAR detected displacements based on ground subsidence symmetry induced by horizontal coal mining. Journal of China Coal Society. 44, 210-220 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Luan, Y. Liang, Z. Ji, et al. Monitoring and Analysis of Surface Subsidence Caused by SBAS-In SAR Technology. Coal Science and Technology. 14, 198-204 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- T. Liang. Monitoring Surface Deformation in Mining Area Using Short Baseline Set In SAR Technology. Bull Surv Map. S1, 82-84 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- D. Li, Z. Deng, X. Gao, et al. Monitoring and Analysis of Surface Subsidence in Mining Area Based on SBAS-In SAR. Geomatics and Information Science of Wuhan University. 43, 1531-1537 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Han, B. Zhao, Y. Bai, el al. Mining Subsidence Research Based on Sbas-insar in Yaojie Caol Mine. MINE SURVEYING. 47, 1-5 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.