E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- J. Wang, Z. Bai, R. Yang. Succession Law and Model of Reclaimed Soil Quality of Opencast Coal Mine Dump in Grassland. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 28, 229-235 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hu. The 30 Years Land Reclamation and Ecological Restoration in China: Review, Rthinking and Prospect. Coal Science and Technoloy, 47, 25-35 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- HU Zhen-qi. Spatial Variability of Physical Properties of Reclaimed Soil in Surface Coal Mine[J]. Journal of China University of Mining & Technology, 34-40 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang. Preliminary Studies on the Evaluation Method of the Suitability of Land Reclamation in Open Cast Mines. Opencast Mining Technology, 72-75 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- G. Liu, R. Bi, Y. Cao. On the Economic Benefits of Land Reclamation in Open Cast Coal Mine Dump Site. China Coal, 109-111 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J. Huang, J. Sun. Present Situation and Assumption of Open Pit Reclamation in Masteel [J]. Metal Mine Design and Construction, 47-50 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- S. Chai, Z. Bai. Study on Lnad Reclamation-growing and Runoff Characteristic of Surface Rock Soil on Soil-discharged Fields in Antaibao Opencut Coal Mine. Coal Mine Environmental Protection, 22-26 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- S. Chai, Z. Bai. Relationship between Surface Runoff Characteristics and Plantation in reclaimed land on dumps of Antaibao open-Pit mine. Metal Mine Design and Construction, 49-53 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- G. Wang, X. Wang, D. Li, et al. Correlation between Nutrients of Reclaimed Soil in Antaibao Opencast Mine. Coal Mine Environmental Protection, 25-27 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, Z. Zhang. Analysis of Land Reclamation in Mine Dump of Fuxin. Journal of Liaoning Technical University (Natural Science), S2, 251-253 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- P. Tai, T. Sun, H. Jia, et al. Restoration for Refuse Dump of Open-Cast Mine in Steppe Region. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 90-93 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- J. Wei. Discussion of Land Rehabilitation Pattern After Mining in Open Pit Mine. Coal Science and Technoloy, S2, 384-385 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- H. Sun, X. Li, Z. Hu, et al. Variance of reclamation soil quality in Majiata opencast mine region., 205-209, 24(2008). [Google Scholar]
- X. LIU, Q. Zhu, Z. Hu, et al. Reclamation Soil Quality Change Characteristics of Open-pit Coal Mine Dump Site Slope in Weakened Ecological Grassland Region. Jiang Su Agricultural Sciences, 45, 242-244 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang, Y. Cao, G. Luo, et al. Effects of Reconstructing Soil in Open Cast Mining Areas of the Loess Plateau on Soil Physical Properties and Vegetative Growth. Journal of Agricultural Resources and Environment, 36, 344-354 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, R. Yang, Z. Bai. Succession Law and Model of Reclaimed Soil Quality of Opencast Coal Mine Dump in Grassland. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 28, 229-235 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, Y. Zhang, Z. Tan, et al. Comparison of Particle-size Results of Sediments Measures by the MS2000 and LS13320Laster Diffraction Particle-size Analyzers. Acta Scientiarum Naturalium Universitatis Sunyatseni, 57, 48-55 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- K. Wu, R. Zhao. Soil Texture Classification and Its Application in China. Acta Pedologica Sinica, 56, 227-241 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Bao. Agrochemical Analysis of Soil. (Agriculture Press, Beijing, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- L. Wu, X. Jia, H. Wang. Effects of Maize Growth Durations on Soil Physical and Chemical Characteristics After a Slope Hill to a Terrace Landform. Land Development and Engineering Reaearch, 5, 38-42 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- H. FU, Y. Chen, Z. Zhou, et al. Changes of Vegetation and Soil Environment of Desert Grasslandin the Early Period of Restoration in Alxa, Inner Mongolia. Journal of Desert Research, 58-61 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, X. Dang. Effect of Planting Years of Hippophae rhamnoides on Soil Fertility Quality of Dump Slope in Surface Mine. Journal of Zhejiang Forestry Science and Technology, 37, 9-14 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- C. Huang. Pedology. (China Agriculture Press, Beijing, 2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.