E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Y. L. Zhang, Y. Zhou, et al. Application Comparison of Different Water Quality Evaluation Methods i n Danjiangkou Basin Water Quality Evaluation, Environ. Monit. China, 31(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kimura Masaomi, Noda. Seasonal characteristics of surface water quality in the wastewater catc hment system of an urbanizing basin. Paddy & Water Environment, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Soares Cruz, A. D. A. Goncalves, et al. Spatial a nd seasonal variability of the water quality cha racteristics of a river in Northeast Brazil, Enviro nmental Earth ences, 78(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Peters M, Guo Q, Strauss H, et al. Seasonal effects on contamination characteristics of tap water fr om rural Beijing: A multiple isotope approach. Journal of Hydrology, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. J. Hou, Y. Gao, Analysis on the Characteristics a nd Causes of Water and Sediment Variation in Zishui, Hunan, Water Resources and Hydropower Express, 39(2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Luo, G. R. Wu, C. Wang, Application of Nemerow p ollution index method and Single factor evaluati on method in water quality evaluation, Environm ent and Sustainable Development, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, S. J. Zhu, Y. Liu, Comparison of Water Qua lity Assessment Methods in the Lower Luan Riv er Region, Water-saving irrigation, 10 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. J. Wang, C. H. Li, Groundwater quality evaluation of Shenyang section of Liaohe River based on i mproved fuzzy mathematics, Ground Water, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. X. Huang, The evaluation of groundwater enviro nmental quality in bozhou based on fuzzy math ematics comprehensive evaluation, Ground Water, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. Ning, F. N. Yin, Water Quality Evaluation Base d on Improved Nemerow Pollution Index Metho d and Grey Clustering Method, J. Cent. China No rm. Univ. Nat. Sci, 54 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Wang, X. Q. Liu, J. H. Zhang, Evaluation method and classification standard of lake eutrophicati on, Environ. Monit. China, 5(2002) [Google Scholar]
- G. Q. Bao, L. Yin, J. L. Yu, C. Liu, X. C. Qiu, Eutrop hication evaluation of Heihe based on compreh ensive nutritional status index and BP neural n etwork, Bulletin of Soil and Water Conservation, 38(2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. E. Boyer, P. Fong, R. R. Vance, R. F. Ambrose, Wetland s, 21(2001) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, Y. Q. Chen, L. J. Cai, Z. Zuo, B. X. Cheng, Pu rification effects of large-scale ecological purific ation projects in different seasons on nitrogen i n raw water, Chin. J. Environ. Eng, 9(2015) [Google Scholar]
- X. Y. Wang, S. Zhong, Study on Changes of Ammoni a Nitrogen and Total Nitrogen Content in Taihu Lake Basin in Different Seasons, Anhui Agric. Sci, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.