E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Hu J. B. (2018) Discussion on soil erosion and ecological management in Karst area of Guizhou Province. China Resources Comprehensive Utilization, 36(02):124-125+134. [Google Scholar]
- Fu W. B., Dai Q. H., Yan YJ. (2015) The response of soil erosion in Karst slope and its shallow underground crevasse ratios. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 29(02):11-16+22. Yue K. Q. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Lu G. Y., Li S., Wei X. H., et al. (2013) The processes of soil degradation in Rock Desertification area of northern Guangdong. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 27(02):20-25. [Google Scholar]
- Li Y, Bai X, Zhou Y, et al. (2016) Spatial-Temporal Evolution of Soil Erosion in a Typical Mountainous Karst Basin in SW China, Based on GIS and RUSLE. [Google Scholar]
- Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 2016, 41(1):209-221. Chen G. Y. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Busari, S. S. Kukal, A. Kaur, R. Bhatt, A. A. Dulazi Conservation tillage impacts on soil, crop and the environment Int Soil Water Conserv Res, 3 (2015), pp. 119-129, 10.1016/j.iswcr.2015.05.002 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.