E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Liu Z, Hu B and Zhao Y J 2020 Research on Intelligent Decision of Low Carbon Supply Chain Based on Carbon Tax Constraints in Human-Driven Edge Computing IEEE 08 48264-48273 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Q P, Zhao Z G and He F L 2014 Strategies Selection and Behavioral Evolution of Carbon Emission-Reduction Investment in Supply Chain Firms IEEM 28 180-189 [Google Scholar]
- Xu J Z and Lv X C 2014 Evolutionary Analysis Between Governments, Manufacting Enterprises and Behavior under the Background of Low-Carbon Economy Operations Research and Management Science 23 81-91 [Google Scholar]
- Tang S C, Liu Y X and Xiao T J 2020 Pricing and carbon emission reduction decision in a socially responsible supply chain Chinese Journal of Management Science 28 99-108 [Google Scholar]
- Xu J P, Feng Q, Lv C W and Huang Q 2019 Lowcarbon electricity generation-based dynamic equilibrium strategy for carbon dioxide emissions reduction in the coal-fired power enterprise Enviro Sci Pollut Res 26 36732-53 [Google Scholar]
- Sun S P and Sun X Y 2016 Evolutionary Analysis Between Governments, Manufacting Enterprises and Consumers on Low-Carbon Decision-making Behavior under the Background of Low-Carbon Economy Operations Research and Management Science 25 113-9 [Google Scholar]
- Jiao J L, Chen J, Li L L and Li F Y 2017 A Study of Local Governments’ and Enterprises’ Actions in the Carbon Emission Mechanism of Subsidy or Punishment Based on the Evolutionary Game J Manag Sci China 25 140-150 [Google Scholar]
- Wang F J and Sun J Q 2019 Research on the impact of government pressure on the performance of carbon emission reduction of enterprises Forecasting 38 37-44 [Google Scholar]
- Fan D D and Xu Q 2018 Decisions of Enterprises Carbon Emission Reduction and Government Subsidy in Different Power Structures Soft science 32 64-70 [Google Scholar]
- Cao X Y and Zhang J F 2018 Carbon Reduction Optimization and Coordination of Supply Chain under Carbon Reduction Subsidy and Carbon Tax Operations Research and Management Science 27 57-61 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao R, Neighbour G, Han J J, Mc Guire M and Deutz P 2012 Using game theory to describe strategy selection for environment risk and carbon emissions reduction in the green supply chain Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries 25 927-36 [Google Scholar]
- Jones G, Plassmann K and York EH 2009 Vulnerability of exporting nations to the development of a carbon label in the United Kingdom Environmental Science & Ploicy 12 479-490 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.