E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Wei Wei. The road to a smart city based on BIM+GIS technology[C]. China Smart City Construction Technology Seminar, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Jiazhen, Qian Junyu, Wang Shan, et al. Research on the application of BIM+GIS integrated technology in construction engineering[J]. China’s real estate industry, 2017(6). [Google Scholar]
- Cheng J C P, Ma L Y H. A BIM-based system for demolition and renovation waste estimation and planning[J]. Waste Management, 2013, 33(6):1539-1551. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan H. Critical Management Measures Contributing to Construction Waste Management: Evidence From Construction Projects in China[J]. Project Management Journal, 2013, 44(4):101-112. [Google Scholar]
- Kim Y C, Hong W H, Park J W, et al. An estimation framework for building information modeling (BIM)-based demolition waste by type[J]. Waste Management & Research, 2017: 0734242X1773638. [Google Scholar]
- Osmani M, Glass J, Price A D F. Architects’ perspectives on construction waste reduction by design[J]. Waste Management, 2008, 28(7):1147-1158. [Google Scholar]
- Maier S, Oliveira L B. Economic feasibility of energy recovery from solid waste in the light of Brazil’s waste policy: The case of Rio de Janeiro[J]. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2014, 35(35):484-498. [Google Scholar]
- Diamond J. Bower Building and Decoration by the Bowerbird Amblyornis inornatus[J]. Ethology, 2010, 74(3):177-204. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao X F, Wang Q. Analysis on Structural Problems in Building Decoration[J]. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2014, 578-579:536-539. [Google Scholar]
- XIAO Ping-xi. Investigation of Creative Inheritance of Building Decoration[J]. Journal of Chongqing Architecture University, 2005, 27(4):15-19. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Hong, Mao Xiaoli. Research on Application of BIM in Construction Waste Management[J]. Shanxi Architecture, 2013, 39(19):184-185. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Jiayong. Research on Construction Waste Reduction Management under the Framework of Green Construction[J]. Engineering Technology: Digest Edition: 0018400184. [Google Scholar]
- J Solís Guzmán, Marrero M, Montesdelgado M V, etc. A Spanish model for quantification and management of construction waste. [J]. Waste Manag, 2009, 29(9):2542-2548. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.