E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction, Energy Science|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- LIU Qing, QI Zhongyi. The Load Forecast Model for Power Grid with the Accessing of Large-scale Electric Vehicles by Considering Spatial Motion Characteristics[J], Modern Electric Power, 2015, 32(1):76-82. [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen H K, Ju B S, Zhu H. Demand side management to reduce Peak-to-Average Ratio using game theory in smart grid. Computer Communications Workshops (INFOCOM WKSHPS), 2012:91-96. [Google Scholar]
- Shao S, Pipattanasomporn M, Rahman S. Challenges of PHEV penetration to the residential distribution network. Power & Energy Society General Meeting, 2009:1-8. [Google Scholar]
- Li X R, Hui J H, Qian J, et al. Influence of wind power generation on side Load modeling of distribution network. Power system automation, 2009, 33(13):89-94. [Google Scholar]
- Shang Y L, Sun B, Cui N X, et al. Study on charging Load of large-scale electric vehicles under different charging modes and its influence on power grid. Proceedings of the 33rd China Control Conference. Nanjing: 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.