E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction, Energy Science|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Huangzhang Lv, Chen Dan, Fan Bin, et al. Standardization progress and case analysis of edge computing (JCRD, Guangzhou, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Bin Li, Bincheng Jia, Wangzhang Cao, et al. Application prospect of edge computing in power demand response business (Phys. S. T, Shanghai, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ning, Jingku Liu. The ultra-high voltage grid risk analysis and its assessment framework (Phys. S. P. C, Beijing, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- Chao Chen, Shouwei Zhang, et al. Research on power industry data application based on big data. (MET, Shanghai, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xun, Zhao Meng, et al. Discussion on big data analysis and application of power transmission and transformation equipment (Phys. SBD, Shengzhen, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ziming Zhao, Zhiping Cai, et al. Edge computing: plating, application and challenge (JCRD, Xi’an, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yanzhen Lin, Qingwu Gong. Relay protection risk assessment based on fuzzy information granulation algorithm (EPC, Beijing, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yue Yu, Chunxia Zhou, Rongrong Zhan, et al. reaserch on network stress cause and test method of relay protection in smart substation (PSPC, Changsha, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Haitao Yang, Ping Ji, Yuan Ren, et al. Analysis of safety monitor function and technical requirements for UHV power grid (PST, Shanghai, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Miao Miao, Ping Ji et al. analysis on interrelationship between future UHV power grid structural form and power source composition in china (AEPS, Shanghai, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Zhaoyang Xue, Yening Lai. Integration of macro energy thinking and big data thinking part one big data and power big data (AEPS, shanghai, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Zhaoyang Qu, Shuai Chen, Fan Yang, et al. An attribute reducing method for electric power system (AEPS, Shanghai, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.