E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction, Energy Science|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Desmet Pierre, “Effectiveness of measures assessing response to price information”, Journal of Product & Brand Management, 2016, Vol. 25(7): 676-686. [Google Scholar]
- Andre Gabor; Clive Granger, “The Pricing of New Products, ” Management Decision, 1979, Vol. 17(8):576-589. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Li, Liu Guolian “ Clothing Market Research Analysis — Application of SPSS [M] Beijing: China Textile Press, 2012, 7:151-158. [Google Scholar]
- Stan Lipovetsky, Shon Magnan, Andrea Zanetti Polzi, “Pricing_Models in Marketing Research”, Custom Research North America, Minneapolis, USA, September 2011, 167-174. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Zongcheng, Chen Jin, Zhang Wenshuang, “Market Research Practices & Methods, “ Guangdong Economic Publishing House Co. Ltd, 2011, 08, 141-144. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Du, Qiushuang Chen, “Skimming or penetration: optimal pricing of new fashion products in the presence of strategic consumers”, Annals of Operations Research, 2017, Volume 257 (1-2) :275–295. [Google Scholar]
- Michel Wedel, Peter S. H. Lee-ang, “A Model for the Effects of Psychological Pricing in Gabor– Granger Price Studies, ” Journal of Economic Psychology, 1998, Vol. 19(2):237-260. [Google Scholar]
- Gabor, André; Granger, C. W. J., “Ownership and Acquisition of Consumer Durables: Report on the Nottingham Consumer Durables Project” European Journal of Marketing, 1972, Vol. 6(4):234. [Google Scholar]
- Thomas Kneib, Bernhard Baumgartner, Winfried J. Steiner, “Semiparametric Multinomial Logit Models for Analysing Consumer Choice Behaviour, ” Asta Advances in Statistical Analysis, 2007, Vol. 17(3):225-244. [Google Scholar]
- Chung Ki Han, “The Effect of Consumer Innovativeness, Perceived Risk and Price Sensitivity on New Product Adoption: The Moderating Effect of Gender. ” Annals of Operations Research, 2016, Vol. 16(5): 99-114. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.