E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction, Energy Science|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- K. C. Chen, K. M. Daumrau. Accuracy of approximation transmission line formulas for overhead wires[J]. IEEE Trans. On EMC. 1989, 31(4):396-397. [Google Scholar]
- Taylor C, Satterwhite R, Harrison Jr C. The response of a terminated two-wire transmission line excited by a nonuniform electromagnetic field[J]. IEEE Trans. On EMC. 1965, 13(6):987-989. [Google Scholar]
- Agrawal A K, Price H J, Gurbaxani S H. Transient response of multiconductor transmission lines excited by a nonuniform electromagnetic field[J]. IEEE Trans. On EMC. 1980(2):119-129. [Google Scholar]
- Rachidi F. Formulation of the field-to-transmission line coupling equations in terms of magnetic excitation field[J]. IEEE Trans. On EMC. 1993, 35(3):404-407. [Google Scholar]
- Tesche F M, Karlsson T. EMC analysis methods and computation models[M]. JOHN Wiley and Sons, 1997. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.