E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction, Energy Science|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Z. M. He, W. J. Chen, H. B. Shen. Experimental study of protection measures for preventing 10kV insulated conductors from breakage caused by lightning stroke. Electricity Distribution Part 1, 2009. CIRED 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Mei, S. M. Chen, et al., Statistic of lighting accidents during 1998-2004 in China, High Voltage Engineering, 33(12), 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Yucel, Mehmet K, et al. An ultrasonic guided wave approach for the inspection of overhead transmission line cables. Applied Acoustics 122: 23-34, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Yovanovich, M., and K. Nho. Experimental investigation of heat flow rate and direction on contact resistance of ground/lapped stainless steel interfaces. Thermophysics Conference 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Kogut L. Electrical performance of contaminated rough surfaces in contact[J]. Journal of Applied Physics, 97(10): 10.3723.1-103723.5, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Wang W. G., Liang M. L., et al., Characteristics of static contact resistance between pantograph and catenary, High Voltage Apparatus, 48(1), 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Y. M., Song W., Assessment of the uncertainty of the measurement of conductor DC resistance, Electric Wire and Cable, 12(1), 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Liu M., A new method for measuring contact resistance, Journal of astronautic metrology and measurement, 25(3), 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Laor, A., Herrell, PJ., Mayer, M. A Study on Measuring Contact Resistance of Ball Bonds on Thin Metallization. IEEE Trans. Compon. Packag. Manuf. Technol. 2015, 5, 704-708. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.