E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction, Energy Science|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- D Qian, Z Liu, D Liu, et al. Research on consistency of Grouped lithium batteries Based on Capacity Increment Curve [C]the 2019International Conference. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. C Liu, X Yan, W Yu, et al. New Method for Determination of Health Status of Li-ion Battery [J] PST 043(001):74-76, 157 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M Xu, Z. C Liu, Yan Xiao, et al. [J]. Method for Online Detection of Internal Resistance Consistency in Capacity Increment Energy Storage Science and Technology, 008(006):1197-1203 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- W. H Lin, X Yan, Y Wang, et al. [J]. on the Characteristic Internal Resistance of Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Power Technology 043(007):1116-1181, 124 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X. B Han, M. G OUYANG, L. G Lu, et al. A comparative study of commercial lithium ion battery cycle life in electrical vehicle : Aging mechanism identification [J]. JPS, 251:38-54 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. G OUYANG, X. N FENG, X. B HAN, et al. A dynamic capacity degradation model and its applications considering varying load for a large format Li-ion battery [J]. AE, 165:48-59 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. R BIRKL, M. R ROBERTS, E MCTURK, et al. Degradation diagnostics for lithium ion cells [J]. J PS, 341:373-386 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.