E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction, Energy Science|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Vuuskan A and Bulgun E 2011 Int. J. Cloth. Sci. Tech. 23 46-60 [Google Scholar]
- Costa F D L and Cesar R M 2001 Shape Analysis and Classification Theory and Practice (New York: CRC Press) pp 46-60 [Google Scholar]
- Young L C and Yun J 2010 Hum. Factor. Ergon. Man. 20 378-90 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Y C, Chen M Z and Zou F Y 2009 Journal of Textile Research 30 117-22 [Google Scholar]
- Jin J F, Yang Y C and Zou F Y 2016 Fibres Text. East. Eur. 24 110-8 [Google Scholar]
- Jin J F 2019 the 12th textile bioengineering and informatics symposium (Soochow University, Suzhou) pp 442-9 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J H and Wang H F 2011 Journal of Textile Research 32 95-7 [Google Scholar]
- Huang C Y and Cui L N 2008 China Textile Leader 2: 94-95. [Google Scholar]
- Gu L and Zhang X 2008 Journal of Beijing Institute of Clothing Technology 28 22-5 [Google Scholar]
- Lee H and Kyunghi H 2004 Appl. Ergon. 35 353-9 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wu X G, Wang D Q and Sheng H 2004 Computer Engineering 30 123-5 [Google Scholar]
- SHEN J H 2006 Numerical Calculation Basis (Shanghai: Tongji University Press) pp 37-45 [Google Scholar]
- Department of Applied Mathematics, Tongji University 2002 Advanced Mathematics (Beijing: Higher Education Press) pp 163-71 [Google Scholar]
- Deng W Y 2008 Research on method of 3D personalized human body modeling based on photos and neural network (Zhejiang: Zhejiang University) pp 61-2 [Google Scholar]
- Liu H, Zhang M and Chen D S 2011 Journal of Textile Research 32 117-20 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.