E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Architecture Science and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- C. Heyin, H. Yu, L. Jingwei, and S. Xiaojie, The impact of environmental regulation, shadow economy, and corruption on environmental quality: Theory and empirical evidence from China, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 195 No. 1, pp. 200-214. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hamari, M. Sjöklint, and A. Ukkonen, “The sharing economy: Why people participate in collaborative consumption”, Journal of the association for information science and technology, Vol. 67 No. 9, pp. 2047-2059. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Heinrichs, “Sharing economy: a potential new pathway to sustainability”, GAIA-Ecological Perspectives for Science and Society, Vol. 22 No. 4, pp. 228-231. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Dan, W. Jingying, L. Hui, and L. Ling, “School context and instructional capacity: A comparative study of professional learning communities in rural and urban schools in China”, International Journal of Educational Development, Vol. 52, pp. 1-9. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Morton, “Home education: Constructions of choice”, International electronic journal of elementary education, Vol. 3 No. 1, pp. 45-56. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Malhotra, and M. Van Alstyne, “The dark side of the sharing economy and how to lighten it”, Communications of the ACM, Vol. 57 No. 11, pp. 24-27. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sheldon, A. Arbreton, L. Hopkins, and J. B. Grossman, “Investing in success: Key strategies for building quality in after-school programs”, American Journal of Community Psychology, Vol. 45 No. 3-4, pp. 394-404. (2010) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- W. Ying, and K. H. C. Raymond, “Autonomy and control: The struggle of minban schools in China”, International Journal of Educational Development, Vol. 45, pp. 89-97. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yang, Z. Yajun, C. Sitong, Z. Jialin, G. Zongchen and C. Peijie, “Associations between parental support for physical activity and moderate-tovigorous physical activity among Chinese school youths: A cross-sectional study”, Journal of Sport and Health Science, Vol. 6 No. 4, pp. 410–415. (2017) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- W. Xiaogang, and Z. Zhuoni, “Population migration and youths’s school enrollments in China, 1990– 2005”, Social Science Research, Vol. 53, pp. 177-190. (2015) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Holleman, M. J. Sundius, and E. J. Bruns, “Building opportunity: Developing city systems to expand and improve after school programs”, American journal of community psychology, Vol. 45 No. 3-4, pp. 405-416. (2010) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.