E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction, Energy Science|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Chen Xudong, Cheng Jianbing, Teng Guobing, et al. Novel trench gate field stop IGBT with trench shorted anode[J]. Iournal of Semiconductors, 2016, 37(5): 61-64. [Google Scholar]
- Bazzi A, Philip T, Jonathan W. IGBT and diode loss estimation under hysteresis switching[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Eletronics, 2012, 27(3): 1044-1048. [Google Scholar]
- Chamund D J, Coulbeck L, Newcombe D R, et al. High PowerDensity IGBT Module for High Reliability Application[C]. Proceeding of IPEMC, 2009:274-280. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Shao-wei, Zhu Yang-jun, Duan Yao-yu. An Impact Analysis of Gate Resistance on Static and Dynamic Dissipation of IGBT Modules[C]. Proceeding of ICECC, 2011:715-718. [Google Scholar]
- Vinod Kumar Khanna, The Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor-IGBT Theory and Dedign[J]. IEEE Society Press. 2003:105-107. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.