E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Architecture Science and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- A. R. Lewis, E. David, Int. J. of Facility Management. (2010), 1(2):145-156. [Google Scholar]
- J Xiao, J Zhou, F Xu et al, J. of Central South University. (2012), 43(9):3693-3697. [Google Scholar]
- ZF Wu, LD Chen, J. of Ecology. (2016), 35(5): 1364-1371. [Google Scholar]
- HH Yin, Passive Design Strategy of Public Building Transition Space of climate in Areas Warm in Summer and Cold in Winter. D. Chongqing: Chongqing University, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Climate Data of Sydney. http://gb.weather.gov.hk/wxinfo/climat/world/chi/australia/au/sydney_c.htm[EB/OL]. [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE Standard 55 (2013). Bondi Beach Climate, Averages And Extreme Weather Record[S]. [Google Scholar]
- A. Aksamija, ABER. J. (2015), 10 (2): 240-262. [Google Scholar]
- A. Aksamija, High-Performance Building Envelopes: Design Methods for Energy Efficient Facades. M. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- HR Xie, Theoretical Analysis and Experimental Study on Energy Consumption of Filmed Window Glass. D. Changsha: Hunan University, (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.