E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Architecture Science and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Yong L, Tian L, Peng H. A new structure of permeable pavement for mitigating urban heat island[J]. Science of the Total Environment, 2018, 634:1119-1125. [Google Scholar]
- Chaoqun Zhou. Production of eco-friendly permeable brick from debris[J]. Construction and Building Materials, 2018, 188. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ping, Li Guochang. Study on the preparation and properties of sand permeable bricks in desert [J]. Nonmetallic Mine, 2010, 33 (5): 61-63. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Pingping. Preparation and properties of resin sand-based permeable brick [D]. Dalian University of Technology, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Weimin, Li Lihong, Zhu Yonggang, Wang Fang, Qin Chuan, Chen Jing. Research on sand-based permeable materials [J]. Thermosetting resin, 2012, 27(06): 57-60. [Google Scholar]
- R. Zhong, K. Wille. Linking pore system characteristics to the compressive behavior of pervious concrete[J]. Cement and Concrete Composites, 2016, 130-138. [Google Scholar]
- ALTUHAFI F, OSULLIVAN C, CAVARRETTA I. Analysis of an image-based method to quantify the size and shape of sand particles[J]. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 2013, 139 (8): 1290–1307. [Google Scholar]
- MORA C F, KWAN A K H. Sphericity, shape factor and convexity measurement of coarse aggregate for concrete using digital image processing[J]. Cement and Concrete Research, 2000, 30(3):351–358. [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 25993-2010, Permeable pavement tiles and permeable pavement panels[S]. [Google Scholar]
- JG/T 376-2012, Sand-based permeable brick [S] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Zhengwu, Sun Zhenping, Wang Peiming. Influence of several factors on the properties of porous permeable concrete [J]. Journal of Building Materials, 2005, 8 (5): 513-519. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiaoyan, Bu Yin, Wang Hainian et al. Research on quantitative evaluation index of morphological characteristics of coarse aggregates [J]. Journal of Building Materials, 2015, 18 (3): 524–529. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiong, Wang Xiaofu. Research progress on the influence mechanism of several factors on the performance of permeable brick[J]. Materials Review:1-20, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhongjia, Yang Ce, Weng Daqing, Zheng Zhijie, Meng Tao, Hong Yongpeng. Study on the effect of target porosity on the performance of recycled permeable bricks[J]. New Building Materials, 2019, 46(04):51-54. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.