E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Architecture Science and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Indraratna B, Redana I W. Plane-Strain Modeling of Smear Effects Associated with Vertical Drains [J]. Journal of Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental Engineering, 1997, 123(5):474-478. [Google Scholar]
- Han J, Ye S L. Simplified Method for Consolidation Rate of Stone Column Reinforced Foundations [J]. Journal of Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental Engineering, 2001, 127(7):597-603. [Google Scholar]
- Tan S A, Tjahyono S, Oo K K. Simplified PlaneStrain Modeling of Stone-Column Reinforced Ground [J]. Journal of geotechnical and [Google Scholar]
- Schweiger H F, Pande G N. Numerical analysis of stone column supported foundations[J]. Computers & Geotechnics, 1986, 2(6):347-372. [Google Scholar]
- Pyrah I C, Hird C C, Russel D. Finite element modelling of vertical drains beneath embankments on soft ground [J]. Géotechnique, 1992, 42(3):499-511. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.