E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Architecture Science and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Y. D. Ye, H. H. Zhu, R. L. Wang. The present situation and cause analysis of the diseases of the railway operating tunnel in soft soil. Journal of Underground Space and Engineering, 3(1): 157-160 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. N. Shirlaw. Observed and calculated pore pressures and deformations induced by an earth balance shield. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 32(30): 476-490 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C. L. Yan, Y. Q. Tang. Research progress of dynamic characteristics of silt soil under the subway load. Journal of Earthquake Engineering, 33(2): 200-205 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Fujiwara, T. Yamanuochi, K. Yasuhara. Consolidation of alluvial clay under repeated loading. Soils and Foundations, 25(3): 19-30 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- H. Fujiwara, U. Shunji, Y. Kazuya. Secondary compression of clay under repeated loading. Soils and Foundations, 27(2): 21-30 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ding, J. L. Fan, M. Y. Zhang. Model test study on undisturbed soil pore pressure and strain under the subway trainload. Journal of the China Railway Society, 39(3): 96-103 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Liu, M. S. Huang, Y. H. Liu. Analysis of long-term settlement of cross-river tunnel in soft soil caused by vehicle vibration. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 31(11): 1703-1709 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Yildirim, H. Ersan. Settlements under consecutive series of cyclic loading. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 27(6): 577-585 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. T. Yilmaz, O. Pekcan, B. S. Bakir. Undrained cyclic shear and deformation behavior of silt clay mixtures of Adapazari in Turkey. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 24(7): 497-507 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. H. He, Q. Q. Zheng, T. D. Xia. Experimental study on long-term dynamic characteristics of marine soft soil under subway train load considering time intermittent effect. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 1-11 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.