E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Architecture Science and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Liu. Rentai, Zhang. Chunyu, Liu. Haojie, Pei. Yan, Li. Xiu hao, Wang. Zhenjun, Effects of flocculation of cement slurry on groutability of porous media Construction and Building Materials, v 233 (10 February 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Rao. S. Venkateswara., Rao. M. V. Seshagiri, Ramaseshu. D, Kumar, P. Rathish, Durability performance of selfcompacting concrete Magazine of Concrete Research, v 64, n 11, p 1005-1013 (November 1, 2012) Construction and Building Materials, v 237 (20 March 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Han. Kaidong, Xiao. Jia, Zhang. Zedi, Wang. Jialei, Hu. Xiaoyan, Effect of particle size distribution on flocculation and its growth in cement-ground limestone suspensions Construction and Building Materials, v 262 (30 November 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Lucia, Influence of superplasticizers on the flocculation degree of cement suspensions Ferrari, Boustingorry, Pascal American Concrete Institute, ACI Special Publication, v 2015 (January, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Zeyad Abdullah M, Almalki Ali Influence of mixing time and superplasticizer dosage on selfconsolidating concrete properties (Open Access) Journal of Materials Research and Technology (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ma. Baoguo, Qi. Huahui, Tan. Hongbo, Su. Ying, Li. Xian gguo, Liu. Xiaohai, Li. Chunbao, Zhang. Ting, Effect of aliphatic-based superplasticizer on rheological performance of cement paste [Google Scholar]
- Ke. Guoju, Zhang. Jun, Journal of Advanced Concrete Technology, v 18, n 1, p 17-26 (January 2020) Effects of retarding admixture, superplasticizer and supplementary cementitious material on the rheology and mechanical properties of high strength calcium sulfoaluminate cement paste [Google Scholar]
- G. H. Tattersall and P. E. G. Banfill, Rheology of Fresh Concrete ISBN:0-273-08558-1, Pitman Advanced Publishing Program, Pitman Press (1983). [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Heimuth. Flocculation and rheology of fresh cement paste. Chinese version of 7th international cement chemistry conference collective papers. Beijing: China Architecture & Building Press (1983) [Google Scholar]
- T. C Powers. The bleeding of Portland cement paste, mortar and concrete, ACI Journal, Vol 35, p465-480, (1939). [Google Scholar]
- G. L. Zhang, Y. L. Zhang. Principles of Chemical Admixtures for Concrete and Their Application, ISBN: 7-112-00682-1, Shanghai Science & Technology Press, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Y. F. Zuo, D. M. Wang, S. Z. Wu. Effects of Crosslinking Poly Carboxylate Superplasticizer (COPOCA202) on Fresh Concrete, Annual Conference on Cement Based Materials in 2003. p 418-424, Beijing, China, (Sept 19-21, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Y. F. Zuo. Effects of Poly-carboxylic Superplasticizer on Fresh Concrete and Its Mechanism. Master thesis. Beijing: China Building Materials Academy, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- X. C. Hu, C. Y. Liu, B. P. Yao. Effect Mechanism of Water Reducing Agent for Concrete, Proccedings of 1985 Beijing international symposium on cement and concrete, Vol 2, p179-190, Beijing, China, (May 1417, 1985). [Google Scholar]
- J. Plank, C. Hirsh. Impact of zeta potential of early cement hydration phases on superplasticizer adsorption Cement and Concrete Research, Vol 37, No. 4, p 537-542. [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Chen. Principles and Application of Chemical Admixtures for Concrete (2nd edition) ISBN: 780058-500-X, Chemical Industry Press, (April 2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.