E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Architecture Science and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- X. D. Huang, Z. M. Liu, S. L. Chen, J. K. Cui. Testing Methods and Application for Mine Ventilation Friction. Coal Mine Safety, 35, 13-15 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Cheng, J. J. Cheng. Measurement of mine ventilation resistance and analysis of several problems. Coal Mining, 72-74 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Zeng, X. X. Ma. Study on the accuracy of ventilation resistance measured by the total differential pressure method. Coal Engineer, 5-6 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Shenyang Coal Mine Design and Research Institute. Friction resistance coefficient of mine ventilation roadway (A standard) table. (1985) [Google Scholar]
- S. Li, X. F. Liu, J. X. Wang, Y. L. Zheng, S. M. Deng. Experimental reduced-scale study on the resistance characteristics of the ventilation system of a utility tunnel under different pipeline layouts. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 90, 131-143 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Diego, S. Torno, J. Torano, M. Menendez, M. Gent. A practical use of CFD for ventilation of underground works. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 26, 189-200 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- W. L. Jin. Study on ventilation environment Parameters test of zhongnanshan Extra-Long Highway Tunnel in Qinling Mountains; Chang ’an university, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Yu. Study on flow resistance and jet fan lift pressure in Jinping Tunnel; Southwest Jiaotong University, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Yu, B. Lei, H. Q. Bi. Numerical simulation of flow field and local resistance in emergency stop zone of tunnel. Modern tunneling technology, 43, 49-52 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Chongqing Expressway Group, Southwest Jiaotong University. Longitudinal ventilation study of highway long tunnel; (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Chongqing Expressway Group, Southwest Jiaotong University. Evaluation report on the effect of the Intelligent control system of Changchang Road Tunnel; (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.