E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Architecture Science and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- R. M. Lazzarin, F. Castellotti, F. Busato, Energ Buildings. 37, 1260-1267 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- H. F. Castleton, V. Stovin, S. B. M. Beck, J. B. Davison, Energ Buildings. 42, 1582-1591 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- F. Ascione, N. Bianco, F. de Rossi, G. Turni, G. P. Vanoli, Appl Energ. 104, 845-859 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- N. Zhang, X. Liu, Architecture Technology. 48, 158-160 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- H. Xia, K. Yi, Study on Collaborative Design of Green Building Based on BIM Technology. 2013, Springer Berlin Heidelberg: Berlin, Heidelberg. p. 921-928. [Google Scholar]
- T. Wei, Y. Chen, J Amb Intel Hum Comp. 11, 3699-3706 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- K. S. Abhinaya, V. R. P. Kumar, L. Krishnaraj, International Journal of Renewable Energy Research. 7, 1675-1681 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yuan, J. Zhou, Y. Qiao, Y. Zhang, D. Liu, H. Zhu, Sustainability (Basel, Switzerland). 12, 78-62 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- N. S. M. Azizi, S. Wilkinson, E. Fassman, Energ Buildings. 104, 191-198 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, The ecological concepts of Chinese traditional residential buildings in the application of energy-saving design of the green building, East China Jiaotong University, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Wang, Research on influencing factors of green building promotion, Capital University of Economics and Business, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. Bao, Architect. 132, 5-12 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J. Xu, Z. Wu, Y. Liu, Z. Shu, W. Yang, Y. Wei, Industrial Construction, 49, 1-6 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- C. Cho, D. Chen, S. Woo, Journal of KIBIM. 2, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- T. Liu, China Forest Products Industry. 44, (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.