E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Architecture Science and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Ying Wang, Li Peng. Research on vertical loaded frequency for haif-through arch brisge. Structural Engineers. Vol. 35, No. 4: 37-41 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yongchun Chen, Guojin Tan, Hanbing Liu, et al. Test frequencies freely supported beam of highway bridge under effect of vehicles. Journal of Jilin University (Engineering and Technology Edition). Vol. 39, No. 6: 1492-1496 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Ray W. Clough, Joseph Penzien. Dynamics of structures (Second edition). Computers and Structures, Inc. California (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Xinmin Wang. Structural Dynamic Analysis and Application with ANSYS. China Communication Press Co., Ltd. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ying Wang, Youting Li, Li Peng, etc. An analysis of irregular rigid-frame bridge’s responses to the lateral vibration caused by moving vehicular loads. Journal of Shanghai Normal University (Natural Sciences). Vol. 45, No. 1: 103-107 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.