E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Architecture Science and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Zhou Dehai, Shao Xiaoliang, Zhang Xiaoling, et al. Numerical simulation of thermal environment for outdoor unints at building reentrant [J]. Journal of Guangzhou University(Natural Science Edition), 2010, 9(6) :17-22. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Yuebo, Jin Wufeng, Piao Wankui, et al. CFD analysis and optimization of thermal environment for outdoor units at re-entrant of residential building [J]. Building Energy Conservation, 2012, 40(9) :4-8. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Wufeng, Zheng Yafei, Jiang Yuebo, Bai Xiansan. Experimental study on the effect of the outdoor unit installation conditions on the heat dissipation in the building groove [J]. Journal of Xi’an University of Architecture & Technology (Natural Science Edition), 2015, 47(2):282-286. [Google Scholar]
- Hang Yin, Liu Dong, Huang Yan, Liu Jun. Numerical Simulation of Airflow and Optimization of Outdoor Unit of the Air Conditioner in a Certain High Building [J]. Building Energy & Environment, 2006, 25(3):12-16. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Lin, Wan Xiongfeng. Simulation of the Operating Environment around Outdoor Air Conditioner Unit in a High Rise Building [J]. Building Energy & Environment, 2010, 29(4) :82-88. [Google Scholar]
- Jia Xuefeng, Liu Dong. Numerical Simulation of Ventilation Effect of Outdoor Units in Air Conditioning System for High-rise Building [J]. Building Energy & Environment, 2010, 29(1):69-76. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.