E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Architecture Science and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- B. Q. Liu. Failure Criteria and Reliability Analysis of Seismic Structures. Beijing: China Building Materials Industry Press (1996). [Google Scholar]
- G. J. Zhang, B. Q. Liu, Y. B. Li, T. Wu. Advances in the Study of Damage Criteria for Seismic Structures. Architectural Science Research, Sichuan, No. 3:68-71 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Park Y. J. and Ang A. H-S, A Mechanistic Seismic Damage Model for Reinforced Concrete, J. Structure Engineering, ASCE, 111(4): 740-756 (1985). [Google Scholar]
- G C Beolchini, D Galeota, M M Giammatteo and M Zulli. Seismic Behavior of high Strength RC Columns. 12th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering. Auckland, New Zealand: 2000 New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering, 0593: 1-8 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- H. Q. Li, L. H. Lei, X. L. Lu. Study on Resistance to Low-cycle Fatigue Damage of Reinforced Concrete Bending Members, Journal of Nanjing Institute of Architectural Engineering, No. 3:10-16 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- G. J. Zhang. A Study on Seismic Performance of High-strength Concrete Frame Columns in Largescale Thermal Power Plant. Doctoral thesis of Xi’an University of Architectural Science and Technology: Xi’an University of Architectural Science and Technology (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.