E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Architecture Science and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Q. Song, L. Yang, B. Yin, HuaZhong Arch, 10.03739X04(2014)-0011-05 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Li, Time+Arch, 10.05-684X(2018)03-0036-006 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- X. Lin, Green Building (China Construction Industry Press, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Rahm, Z. Yu, Time+Arch, 10.05-684X(2015)02-0032-06 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Qian, J. Zhai, The Architect, 107(2019) [Google Scholar]
- ROEWU Arch, Weather Formations -An Architectural Meteorology (Garden City Co., Ltd, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, Y. Deng, G. Li, C. Meng, L. Xie, M. Liu, L. Zeng, Chinese Science Bulletin, 246 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.