E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Architecture Science and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Adnan, A. R. Disaster Management and Mitigation for Earthquakes. 9th Asia Pacific Structural Engineering and Construction Conference (APSEC), Kuala Lumpu, Malesia, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Samali, B. Use of viscoelastic dampers in reducing wind and earthquake induced motion of building structures. Engineering Structure (1995) 1. [Google Scholar]
- Faravelli, L. Passive Energy Dissipation Systems in Structural Engineering. Journal of structure Control (1999), 2-3. [Google Scholar]
- Jones, D. Viscoelastic Vibration Damping, John Wiley & Sons Ltd: New York, USA, 1st Ed. ; 25-28, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Gang, Pan. Peng. Experimental study on large deformation performance of viscoelastic dampers. Journal of Building Structures, 2-4, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- J. A Inuadi, M. Heat Generation on Viscoelastic damper in Structure. World Conference on Earth Quake Engineering, 11, 11, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Ramorino, G. Developments in dynamic testing of rubber compounds: assessment of non-linear effects. Polymer Testing, 5, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Mitsuo ASANO, H. M. The experimental study on viscoelastic material dampers and the formulation of analytical model, World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Auckland, New Zealand, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Yaoyao Clare Duan, L. H. Vibration control for largespan roof structure using pounding tuned mass damper, Semanticscholar, 1 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Subic, A. Materials in Sports Equipment, Woodhead Publishing: Sawston, UK, 124-125 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Gauthier, M. M. Deformation and Viscoelasticity of Polymers. Asm Internation (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Tom Ehrig, K. H. Dynamic Behaviour Adaptation of Lightweight Structures by Compressible Constrained Layer Damping with Embedded Polymeric Foams and Nonwovens. Applied Science (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Sarwar, W. viscoelastic material as energy dissipater viscoelastic damper for building structures to mitigate the seismic vibration. Sciendo, 2-4 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Francisco Paulo Lépore Neto, M. B. A Procedure for the Parametric Identification of Viscoelastic Dampers Accounting for Preload. Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering 4-6, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Constantinou, M. S. Fluid Viscous Dampers In Applications Of Seismic Energy Dissipation And Seismic Isolation. Journal of Structure control 1-3 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- SARWAR, W. Viscoelastic Material As Energy Dissipater Viscoelastic Damper For Building Structuresto Mitigate The Seismic Vibration. Sciendo 2-3, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Shedbale, N. Review on Viscoelastic Materials used in Viscoelastic Dampers. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology 1, ( 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Menard, K. P. Dynamic Mechanical Analysis: A Practical Introduction, CRC Press, NewYork, USA, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Shrivastava, A. Introduction to Plastics Engineering. NewYork: William Andrew, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhou, F. Shi, X. Deng. Experimental Study on Properties of High-damping Rubber Damper. WCEE, Santiago Chile, 16, (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.