E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Architecture Science and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Zhang, D. M., et al., Predicting the grouting effect on leakage-induced tunnels and ground response in saturated soils. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 65: p. 76-90 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Liang, R., et al., Simplified method for evaluating shield tunnel deformation due to adjacent excavation. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 71: p. 94-105 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Jin, Y. -F., et al., Three-dimensional numerical analysis of the interaction of two crossing tunnels in soft clay. Underground Space, 4(4): p. 310-327 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Huang, H., X. Huang, and D. Zhang, Centrifuge modelling of deep excavation over existing tunnels. Proceedings of the ICE Geotechnical Engineering, 167: p. 3-18 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Y., Q. Wang, and K. Zhang, An Analytical Model for Pipe-Soil-Tunneling Interaction. Procedia Engineering, 14: p. 3127-3135 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Li, M., et al., Numerical study on responses of an existing metro line to staged deep excavations. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 85: p. 268-281 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Shaokun, M., et al., Responses of pipeline to side-byside twin tunnelling at different depths: 3D centrifuge tests and numerical modelling. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 66: p. 157-173 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Chen, R. -P., et al., Prediction of maximum surface settlement caused by earth pressure balance (EPB) shield tunneling with ANN methods. Soils and Foundations, 59(2): p. 284-295 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, J., et al., Feasibility of Random-Forest Approach for Prediction of Ground Settlements Induced by the Construction of a Shield-Driven Tunnel. International Journal of Geomechanics, 17: p. 04016129 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Zhai, Y., et al., Adaptive LSSVM based iterative prediction method for NOx concentration prediction in coal-fired power plant considering system delay. Applied Soft Computing, 89: p. 106070 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Shao, M., et al., Prediction of energy consumption in hotel buildings via support vector machines. Sustainable Cities and Society, 57: p. 102-128 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Prayogo, D., et al., Combining machine learning models via adaptive ensemble weighting for prediction of shear capacity of reinforced-concrete deep beams. Engineering with Computers (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, C., et al., Visibility graph analysis on time series of shield tunneling parameters based on complex network theory. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 89: p. 10-24 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.