E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Architecture Science and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- A Ren Chao, Yuan Chao, He Zhengjun, et al. Study on Urban Ventilation corridor and its planning application [J]. Urban Planning Journal, 2014 (03): 52-60. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuang Zhi, Yu Yuanbo, Ye Hai, et al. Research status of CFD simulation technology for building outdoor wind environment [J]. Architectural science, 2014, 30 (02): 108-114. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xiaoda. Distribution characteristics of average wind speed at pedestrian height around super highrise buildings and wind environment assessment [D]. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Zhenyu, Yang Ne. Shape optimization design strategy for improving outdoor wind environment of high-rise buildings [J]. Acta architecture, 2013, 000 (002): 76-81. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Min, Lou Wenjuan, He Gejun, et al. Numerical study on wind load disturbance effect of high-rise buildings [J]. Engineering mechanics, 2008 (01): 179-185. [Google Scholar]
- Guan Jiping, Chen Wei, Zhu Ledong. Study on group interference effect of wind environment in high-rise buildings [C] National Conference on structural wind engineering. 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Shang Luxi. Wind load interference effect of high-rise buildings on low rise flat roof buildings [D]. 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Gu Ming, Huang Peng. Research status and Prospect of wind load disturbance on high-rise buildings [J]. Journal of Tongji University (NATURAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2003, 31 (7): 762-766 [Google Scholar]
- Liang Haoyan, Meng Qinglin, Li Xiaohui, et al. Study on wind environment assessment method of Lingnan old city renewal and Reconstruction Planning -a case study of Yuzhu old city renewal planning in Huangpu District of Guangzhou City [J]. Southern architecture, 2018 (04): 34-39 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Pengfei, Zou Fang, Ouyang Huiting, et al. Research on the local renewal mode of old urban area based on wind environment simulation: a case study of Taiping old street in Changsha City [J]. Southern architecture, 2020 (01): 47-52 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Li, Liu Xiaodong, Sun Biman. Research progress of building wind environment [J]. Building science, 2018, 034 (012): 147-156 [Google Scholar]
- Fu Xiaojian, Yan Xiaoping, Xu Minghui. Numerical study on slit effect of wind load on twin tower buildings [J]. Shanxi architecture, 2007 (15): 82-84 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Shi, Huo Ran, Hu Longhua, et al. Influence of grid generation and calculation area extension at opening on FDS simulation results [J]. Journal of safety and environment, 2008 (04): 133-137 [Google Scholar]
- Deng Ling. Grid analysis in FDS field simulation [J]. Fire science and technology, 2006, 25 (2): 207-210 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.