E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Ecological Environment, Urban Planning and Construction|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Yuan L, et al. Literature Review of Construction Technologies for Green and Livable Rural Housing. Community, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Jin H, et al. Designing rural houses of low energy consumption and high comfort in response to the extremely cold climate: a case study of an immigrant village in woniuhe town, Zhalantun. Architectural journal, (2015):74-77. [Google Scholar]
- An S, The construction and application of the light assembly plate housing system:a case study of the rural house in zoucheng, shandong, Master’s thesis of Southeast University, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang S H, Construct new countryside: experience from “New Zhenshan environmental housing project”in Guizhou province, Huazhoong architecture, (2007):63-65. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang M Z, Ren W Z, Practice and thinking of sustainable rural construction:a case study on Anji eco-house. Eco-city and green building, (2012):80-85. [Google Scholar]
- Li B, Chen C, Form and use of rural house in natural village: a case study of village J in Shanghai Suburb. Architectural journal, (2011):116-120. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou X H, Chu B, Research on the usage of living rooms and the configuration of furniture in self-built rural housing. Architectural journal, (2011):12-17. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Q, Xiang HL, Analysis on the current situation and development trend of China’s rural ageing: Based on the data of the sixth national population census. Journal of hubei polytechnic institute, (2013):99-104. [Google Scholar]
- Yao Y, The research on the current situation and the adaptability for the elderly of self-built houses in rural areas of Anhua, Master’s thesis of Hunan University, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Liu F, Yi B Y, Technology System Research Approach and Establishment, Applicable in Building Well-off Residential Housing in Villages and Towns. Housing science. (2015):29-32. [Google Scholar]
- Li W J, et al. Research and ponderation on the precast building structure system based on the new rural construction. Structural engineers, (2018):173-178. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang P P, Exploration on prefabricated residential buildings in rural development. Master’s thesis of Zhe Jiang University, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y, Research on the sustainability development of traditional village planning and raw soil construction in yimeng mountain area. Chang’an University, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang L, Application discussion of the assembled steel structure in rural housing of severe cold areas. Dalian University of technology, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Wang LX, Study on the design of new wooden structure housing in jilin province. Jilin Jianzhu University, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Jin H, Kang J, Jin Y M, et al. A study on the construction technics of strawbale walls in severe cold rural areas of northeast China (in Chinese). Sci Sin Tech, (2016), 46:1079-1085. [Google Scholar]
- Chen T, Layout standardized design and diversity application research of light steel prefabricated rural house, Beijing University of technology. [Google Scholar]
- Cong Z C, The research on green mode modeling of northeast rural dwelling:Dwellings in heilongjiang province as an example. Xi’an University of architecture and technology, (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.