E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Ecological Environment, Urban Planning and Construction|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Liu Xiaogang, Brand Innovation Theory [M]. Donghua University Press, 2010. 5-6. [Google Scholar]
- Kim, Hanna, Eun-Jung Lee, and Won-Moo Hur. “The normative social influence on eco-friendly consumer behavior: The moderating effect of environmental marketing claims. ” Clothing and Textiles Research Journal 30. 1 (2012): 4-18. [Google Scholar]
- Joy, Annamma, et al. “Fast fashion, sustainability, and the ethical appeal of luxury brands. ” Fashion theory 16. 3 (2012): 273-295. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Guangyong, Ji Guojun. Constructing Green Supply Chain Based on Triple Bottom Line: Comparison of Environmental Regulations between EU and US [J]. China’s Industrial Economy, 2011(02):122-132. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jie. Patagonia clothing brand sustainable development strategy analysis [J]. renewable resources and recycling economy, 2019, 12(05):41-44. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yangyang. Exploring Sustainable Fashion Design Based on Fast Fashion Brand [D]. Beijing Institute of Clothing Technology, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Shao Zhengyan, Zhang Jiayue. A case of sustainable supply chain management and its enlightenment to Chinese brand clothing enterprises [J]. Wool Textile Technology, 2017, 45(08):69-74. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.