E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Ecological Environment, Urban Planning and Construction|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Zeng Wei, Gao Xinyi, Zhao Yingjie. A Brief Analysis of “Healthy Human Settlements” Research Framework. J. Hum. Settlements West China 2, 33–42 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Weng, L. Spatial Distribution of Traditional Chinese Villages and Factors Affecting Their Distribution. J. Landsc. Res. 11, 29–37 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Diane Ghirardo. The Architecture of the City. (The MIT Press, 1984). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lijun. Architectural typology. (Tianjin University Press, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- Chinese, C., Town, W., Zhijian, G., Chang, G. & Qiao, G. Z. Jiangnan: Views of a Contemporary Chinese Water Town. Cross-Currents East Asian Hist. Cult. Rev. 20, 127–135 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Birrell, A. The Classic of Mountains and Seas. (Penguin, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- James Legge. The Shi King. (Oxford University Press, 1876). [Google Scholar]
- Fenzhong, W. Eastern Residence Legend Zhejiang Dongyang Residence. (Tianjin: Tianjin University Press, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- Bian, L. One thousand years of historical relics : the Huizhou Documents. J. Mod. Chinese Hist. 10, 248–268 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Case, J. A., Liukeng, A., County, L., Huan, W. & Zhongrong, M. I. N. Study on the Inheritance of Landscape Culture in Traditional Ancient Province. J. Landsc. Res. 7, 64–66 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Yi, C. Renovation of Traditional Water Villages in Jiangnan: a Casa study of Renovation Planning of Wenchang Village. J. Landsc. Res. 9, 15–17 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Matthias Naumannl; David Rudolphb. Conceptualizing rural energy transitions: Energizing rural studies, ruralizing energy research. J. Rural Stud. 73, 97–104 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, J. ; Zhu M.; Xiao Y. Urbanization for rural development: Spatial paradigm shifts toward inclusive urban-rural integrated development in China. J. Rural Stud. 71, 94–103 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Cody, S. ‘ A new consciousness of the countryside’? Elite ruralism in contemporary China. Asian Anthropol. 18, 21–36 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Dong. Countryside: As a Kind of Power of Critique and Thought. Archit. 6, 100–108 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.