E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Ecological Environment, Urban Planning and Construction|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Beijing University of Civil Engineering and Architecture. Technical Guide for Sponge City Construction-Construction of Rainwater System for Low Impact Development (Trial) [M]. Beijing: China Building Industry Press, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Ye, Shen Min, He Junchao, Zhu Jiang, Cao Pan. Study on optimization of decomposition method of annual runoff total control index in sponge city [J]. Chinese Landscape Architecture, 2019, 35(06):89-93. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Gaoyou, Gao Bin, Wang Xinliang. Deepening and implementation of annual runoff total control rate in sponge city in control regulations [J]. China Water Supply and Drainage, 2018, 34(06):1-5. [Google Scholar]
- Minmin Huang, Shuanggen Jin. A methodology for simple 2-D inundation analysis in urban area using SWMM and GIS. 2019, 97(1):15-43. [Google Scholar]
- Sui Zhang, LI Zhe. Simulation of Urban Rainstorm Waterlogging and Pipeline Network Drainage Process Based on SWMM. 2019, 1213(5) [Google Scholar]
- F. Javier Martínez-Solano, Pedro L. Iglesias-Rey, Juan G. Saldarriaga, et al. Creation of an SWMM Toolkit for Its Application in Urban Drainage Networks Optimization. 2016, 8(6) [Google Scholar]
- Tielan Huang, Yunpeng Wang, Jinlan Zhang. Simulation and Evaluation of Low Impact Development of Urban Residential District Based on SWMM and GIS. 2017, 74(1) [Google Scholar]
- Jing Zhang, Yu Zhang, Shi-Jun Sun, et al. Analysis of the Effect of Low Impact Development on Urban Runoff Control Based on the SWMM Model. 2019, 96(sp1):62-67. [Google Scholar]
- Gaurav V. Jain Ritesh Agrawal, R. J. Bhanderi, et al. Estimation of sub-catchment area parameters for Storm Water Management Model (SWMM) using geo-informatics. 2016, 31(4):462-476. [Google Scholar]
- N. A Zaghloul, M. A Abu Kiefa. Neural network solution of inverse parameters used in the sensitivity-calibration analyses of the SWMM model simulations. 2001, 32(7):587-595. [Google Scholar]
- Tohru KANDA, Kazuo KANKI, Masahiro WATANABE, et al. ON MODEL PARAMETERS OF SWMM FOR SMALL URBAN DRAINAGE BASIN. 2001, 45:79-84. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Pengfei, Huang Shiyuan, Liu Hui, Li Yingjie, Huang Xiao. Error analysis of annual runoff control rate estimated by linear interpolation method [J]. Water Resources Planning and Design, 2020(04):55-58. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Hui, Sun Bo, Zeng Fanyong, Xie Shuibo. Fast estimation of annual total runoff control rate and design rainfall based on linear interpolation method [J]. Water Resources Planning and Design, 2019(10):41-43+148. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.