E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Ecological Environment, Urban Planning and Construction|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- The legacy café the holistic benefit of reviving lost arts, crafts and traditional skills through an early childhood intergenerational sustainable skills project[J]. Diane Boyd. Education 3-13. 2020(2) [Google Scholar]
- Lindy Ryan. The visual imperative: creating a visual culture of data discovery[M]. Morgan kaufmann. 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Paris and fashion: reflection on the role of the Parisian fashion industry in the cultural economy[J]. Solange montagne villette irene hardill international journal of sociology and social policy2010 (9/10) [Google Scholar]
- Fast fashion: response to changes in the fashion industry[J]. Vertica Bhardwai Ann Fairhurst the international review of retail, distribution and consumer research 2010 (1) [Google Scholar]
- Sustainable Design Futures: An open design vision for the circular economy in fashion and textiles[J]. Paul Smith, Jen Baille, Lynn-Sayers McHattie. The design journal. 2017(sup1) [Google Scholar]
- AMFI’s Reality School: A circular economy agenda for fashion education [J] Nicholas Hall Fiona Velez-Colby. Art design & communication in higher education 2018(1) [Google Scholar]
- Ludden, G. D., P. Hekkert. and H. N. Schifferstein. Surprise & emotion. in proceedings of the 5th conference on design and emotion society. Gothenburg, Sweden: Chalmers University of technology. 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Condition analysis and forecasting in the fashion industry Mariusz Czekala; Agnieszka Bukietynska; Marek Gurak International Journal of Economics, Finance and Management Sciences. 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Green product development under competition: A study of the fashion apparel industry. Shu Guo; Tsan-Ming Choi; Bin Shen. European Journal of Operational Research. 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Agreement by design: The effect of visual harmony on responses to surveys Ulrich R. Orth. Journal of consumer behaviour. 2020 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.