E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Ecological Environment, Urban Planning and Construction|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- X. Wang, X. Hou, Evolution and Modality of Fortified Lord-Manor Settlements[J]. Journal of Qingdao University of Technology, 31(03), 6-11 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Y. F. Chen, Ethics of human settlements and greenness of building materials[J]. Jiangxi building materials, 14, 35+39 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Wu, Application of Environmental Ethics in Tourism Planning[J]. Northern literature (second half month), 02, 228 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- W. M. Li, X. Y. Ye, W. F. Qi, A Review of the Development of Human Settlements Theory and practice at Home and abroad[J]. Journal of Zhejiang University (Science Edition), 02, 205-211 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Y. X. Fan, A review of the present situation of environmental and ecological ethics in China[J]. Environmental Science & Technology, 09, 108-111 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- P. C. Li, J. W. Zhou, The theoretical Origin of Environmental Ethics in the West[J]. Journal of Social Science of Hunan Normal University, 06, 22-29+37 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Feng, Research on modern rural construction model based on traditional environmental ethics[D]. Kunming University of Technology, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.