E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Ecological Environment, Urban Planning and Construction|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Gao Shanhu. On the overseas communication of Sichuan Opera from the perspective of communication [J]. Journal of Qujing Teachers’ College, 2017(4):117-120. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Peixi. On the stage costumes of the Peony Pavilion in Kunqu Opera [J]. Journal of National Academy of Chinese Theatre Arts, 2008, (04):55-59. [Google Scholar]
- Hou Juan. Floating as duckweed, tough as grass-Brief analysis on the image of Nixi in Zhang Ailing’s Concatenate Traps, 2014, (06):79-82. [Google Scholar]
- Qian Xulin. “Chinese style” in modern fashion design [J]. Journal of Clothing Research, 2018(10):416-421. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qiming, & Lin Yaoyao. A study on the sleeve style of women’s dress in Tang Dynasty [J]. Journal of Clothing Research, 2017(01):61-72. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yufei, & Liang Huie. Research Status and Trend of Qilu Ceremonial Costumes in Ming Dynasty [J]. Journal of Clothing Research, 2018(044):147-152. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Wei. The cultural connotation of Beijing Opera Costume [J]. Home Drama, 2016(03):18-19 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Li, & Cheng Ganlin. The presentation and aesthetic features of opera symbols in Beijing Opera Costume [J]. Xi’an Polytechnic University, 2015(05):631-635. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Xiangning, Xu Liping, Ma Yuqing, Duan Xuwang, Han Chi & Wu Qiaoyan. Innovative design of silk scarves with Beijing Opera costume elements, [J]. Journal of Silk, 2015(09):41-45. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Haiwei. Research on the application of traditional Beijing Opera dress pattern in modern Women’s dress design under the market background, [J]. China Market, 2017(36):83-84. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Yanping. A study of costume patterns in traditional Chinese opera, [J]. Melliand China, 2017(08):52-54. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Yanping. Research on costume color culture in Chinese opera, [J]. Melliand China, 2016(04):52-55. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Mei. Analysis of the dress form of the traditional opera of Kun Opera, [J]. Donghua University, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Ting. A study of folk culture in the Peony Pavilion, [J]. Gannan Normal University, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.