E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Ecological Environment, Urban Planning and Construction|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Wang H, Yang Z P, Hang F. Research on Kanasi Lake’s “Tourism-environment” Coupling Pattern Under Water Environment Stress[J]. Journal of Huazhong Normal University, 43 (2009):345-349. [Google Scholar]
- Chen H P. Study on the Eco-tourism Poverty Alleviation in Minority Areas from the Perspective of Ecological Anthropology: Taking Zhongdong Miao Village in Guizhou Province as an Example[J]. Guizhou Ethnic Studies, 40 (2019):139-145. [Google Scholar]
- Gao N, Ma Y F, Li T S. Study on the Coordinative Development between Tourism Industry and Urbanization Based on Coupling Model: A Case Study of Xi’an[J]. Tourism Tribune, (2013):62-68. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Y L, Huang Z F, Duan Z X. Coupling and Coordinating about Chinese Tourism Developing and Eco-Environment[J]. Economic Geography, 33 (2013):195-201. [Google Scholar]
- Liao C B. Quantitative Judgement and Classification System for Coordinated Development of Environment and Economy--A Case Study of the City Group in the Pearl River Delta[J]. Tropical Geography, 3 (1996):3-5. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.