E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Ecological Environment, Urban Planning and Construction|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Huang Leilei, Cao Yuna. Development and Utilization of Underground Space in Old City Industrial Heritage Area[J]. Tianjin Construction Technology, 2010, 20(2):18-19. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yue. Research on the Development and Utilization of Underground Space in Beijing Old City Historical and Cultural Protection Area[D]. Beijing: Beijing University of Technology, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Leilei. Research on the Development and Utilization of Underground Space in Old City Industrial Heritage Area[D]. Suzhou: Suzhou Institute of Science and Technology. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Xia Jian, Wang Yong, Huang Leilei. Research on Underground Space Development Planning Strategies of Old City Industrial Heritage in the Context of Protection[J]. Journal of Suzhou University of Science and Technology: Engineering and Technology Edition, 2015, 28(3): 65-69. [Google Scholar]
- Xia Jian, Wang Yong. Research on the integrated development of underground space in the industrial heritage area of the old city based on overall protection[J]. Huazhong Architecture, 2016, 34. (4):17-20. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jieyi, Xia Jian, Shen Qing. Discussion on the protection of industrial cultural heritage combined with the development of underground space[J]. Chinese Journal of Underground Space and Engineering, 2012(2):5-10+17. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yi. Research on the renewal strategy of Ningbo urban center from the perspective of inventory planning[D]. Hangzhou: Zhejiang University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Xue B, Xiao X, Li J. Identification method and empirical study of urban industrial spatial relationship based on POI big data: a case of Shenyang City, China[J]. Geography and Sustainability, 2020, 1(2): 152-162. [Google Scholar]
- Adhikari S, Southworth J. Simulating forest cover changes of Bannerghatta National Park based on a CA-Markov model: a remote sensing approach[J]. Remote Sensing, 2012, 4(10): 3215-3243. [Google Scholar]
- Fu X, Wang X, Yang Y J. Deriving suitability factors for CA-Markov land use simulation model based on local historical data[J]. Journal of environmental management, 2018, 206: 10-19. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hong Xiaochun. Historical evolution, current situation and development trend of space planning [J]. Journal of xi ’an university of architecture and technology (social science edition), 2020, 39(02):20-30. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.