E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Ecological Environment, Urban Planning and Construction|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Saraceni R, Russell-Mayhew S. Cultural expectations of thinness in women: A partial replication and update of magazine content. Eating and Weight Disorders-Studies on Anorexia, Bulimia and Obesity 2007;12(3):e68-e74. [Google Scholar]
- Lee S, Lee AM. Disordered eating in three communities of China: A comparative study of female high school students in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, and rural Hunan. International Journal of Eating Disorders. 2000;27(3):317-27. [Google Scholar]
- Hsu H-J, Burns LD. Clothing evaluative criteria: A cross-national comparison of Taiwanese and United States consumers. Clothing and Textiles Research Journal. 2002;20(4):246-52. [Google Scholar]
- DeLong M, LaBat K, Nelson N, Koh A, Kim Y. Global products, global markets: Jeans in Korea and the United States. Clothing and Textiles Research Journal. 2002;20(4):238-45. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Y, Dai Y, Liu X, editors. The Influence of Evaluation Subject Visual Perception and Fitting Experience on Consumer Preference for the BodyEnhancing Garment. International Textile and Apparel Association Annual Conference Proceedings; 2019: Iowa State University Digital Press. [Google Scholar]
- McDonagh-Philp D, Lebbon C. The emotional domain in product design. The Design Journal. 2000;3(1):31-43. [Google Scholar]
- Peshek DJ, Mark JT, Marion B, Stephens K, Hoffman D, Zades SH, inventors; Google Patents, assignee. Body-enhancing garment and garment design 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Patterson PG, Spreng RA. Modelling the relationship between perceived value, satisfaction and repurchase intentions in a business‐to‐business, services context: an empirical examination. International Journal of service Industry management. 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Alexander M, Jo Connell L, Beth Presley A. Clothing fit preferences of young female adult consumers. International Journal of Clothing Science and Technology. 2005;17(1):52-64. [Google Scholar]
- Hoffman D, Peshek DJ, Dull SF, Zades SH, Fisher RON, Mark JT, et al., inventors; Google Patents, assignee. Anatomy shading for garments 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Cuenca-Guerra R, Quezada J. What makes buttocks beautiful? A review and classification of the determinants of gluteal beauty and the surgical techniques to achieve them. Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2004;28(5):340-7. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.