E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Ecological Environment, Urban Planning and Construction|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- K. Lynch. Trans. Xiang Bingren. The Image of the City [M]. China Construction Industry Press, Beijing. (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Luo Caixia. Planning and design of public space in Tanhualin historical and Cultural District [D]. Huazhong Agricultural University. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wenhui, Yuan Liping. Discussion on the renewal and activation strategy of historical blocks under the concept of “urban repair” -Taking Tanhualin historical block in Wuhan as an example [C]. Proceedings of 2019 China Urban Planning Annual Conference (02 urban renewal). China Urban Planning Society, Chongqing Municipal People’s Government: China Urban Planning Society. (2019: 2039-2049. ) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Wenjia, Zhu Chunyang, Zhou Yi. Study on the edge space form of urban life block -Taking Tanhualin historical life block as an example [J]. Central China architecture. (2014, 32 (04): 63-70) [Google Scholar]
- Yao Xiaoyan. Study on the design of modern urban street edge space [D]. Hebei Agricultural University. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Jan Gail. Trans. He Renke. Life between buildings [M]. Beijing: China Construction Industry Press. (2002:13-17) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.