E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Ecological Environment, Urban Planning and Construction|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Cal and Z. Bahar, “Women’s Barriers to Prevention of Lymphedema After Breast Surgery and Home Care Needs: A Qualitative Study, “ (in eng), Cancer Nurs, Vol. 39, no. 6, pp. E17-e25, Nov/Dec 2016. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- “The diagnosis and treatment of peripheral lymphedema: 2020 Consensus Document of the International Society of Lymphology, “ (in eng), Lymphology, Vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 3-19, 2020. I. Tzani, M. Tsichlaki, E. Zerva, G. Papathanasiou, and E. Dimakakos, “Physiotherapeutic rehabilitation of lymphedema: state-of-the-art, “ (in eng), Lymphology, Vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 1-12, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- S. Vignes, “[Lymphedema: From diagnosis to treatment], “ (in fre), Rev Med Interne, Vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 97-105, Feb 2017. Les lymphœdèmes : du diagnostic au traitement. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Sezgin Ozcan, M. Dalyan, S. Unsal Delialioglu, U. Duzlu, C. S. Polat, and B. F. Koseoglu, “Complex Decongestive Therapy Enhances Upper Limb Functions in Patients with Breast CancerRelated Lymphedema, “ (in eng), Lymphat Res Biol, Vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 446-452, Oct 2018. A. Miller, “Impact of seamless compression garments on limb functionality, comfort and quality of life, “ (in eng), Br J Community Nurs, Vol. 22, no. Sup10, pp. S26-s37, Oct 1 2017. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Malloizel-Delaunay et al., “Endermology treatment for breast cancer related lymphedema (ELOCS): Protocol for a phase II randomized controlled trial, “ Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol, Vol. 241, pp. 35-41, Oct 2019. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mestre et al., “Interest of an auto-adjustable nighttime compression sleeve (MOBIDERM® Autofit) in maintenance phase of upper limb lymphedema: the MARILYN pilot RCT, “ (in eng), Support Care Cancer, Vol. 25, no. 8, pp. 2455-2462, Aug 2017. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ochalek, T. Gradalski, Z. Szygula, and H. Partsch, “Physical Activity With and Without Arm Sleeves: Compliance and Quality of Life After Breast Cancer Surgery-A Randomized Controlled Trial, “ (in eng), Lymphat Res Biol, Vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 294-299, Jun 2018. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V. Pajero Otero, E. García Delgado, C. Martín Cortijo, H. M. Romay Barrero, E. de Carlos Iriarte, and J. Avendaño-Coy, “Kinesio taping versus compression garments for treating breast cancerrelated lymphedema: a randomized, cross-over, controlled trial, “ (in eng), Clin Rehabil, Vol. 33, no. 12, pp. 1887-1897, Dec 2019. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V. Pujol-Blaya, S. Salinas-Huertas, M. L. Catasús, T. Pascual, and R. Belmonte, “Effectiveness of a precast adjustable compression system compared to multilayered compression bandages in the treatment of breast cancer-related lymphoedema: a randomized, single-blind clinical trial, “ (in eng), Clin Rehabil, Vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 631-641, Apr 2019. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. Hansdorfer-Korzon, J. Teodorczyk, A. Gruszecka, J. Wydra, and P. Lass, “Relevance of low-pressure compression corsets in physiotherapeutic treatment of patients after mastectomy and lymphadenectomy, “ (in eng), Patient Prefer Adherence, Vol. 10, pp. 1177-87, 2016. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. I. Grushina, “[What physiotherapeutic method for the treatment of post-mastectomy lymphedema is the most effective?], “ (in rus), Vopr Kurortol Fizioter Lech Fiz Kult, Vol. 94, no. 4, pp. 59-66, 2017. Kakoĭ metod fizioterapii postmastéktomicheskoĭ limfedemy naibolee éffektiven? [Google Scholar]
- M. Karafa, A. Karafova, and A. Szuba, “The effect of different compression pressure in therapy of secondary upper extremity lymphedema in women after breast cancer surgery, “ (in eng), Lymphology, Vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 28-37, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.