E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Ecological Environment, Urban Planning and Construction|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Kuo, M., & Xiao-Lan Meng. Towards a landscapeapproach bridge design: Philosophy and practice[C]. 2011 International Conference on Electric Technology and Civil Engineering (ICETCE), 2011. 7102–7106. [Google Scholar]
- B. Briseghella, L. Fenu, W. Huang, et al. Tensegrity footbridges with arch deck: static and dynamic behaviour[C]. 6th International Conference on Arch Bridges, Fuzhou, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Luigi Fenu, Eleonor Congiua, Davide Lavorato et al. Curved footbridges supported by a shell obtained through thrust network analysis[J]. Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering. 2019, 6(1):65-75. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Tingzheng. Technical characteristics of cablestayed flying swallow arch combination bridge[J]. World Bridges, 2009(02):27-30. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yueyu, Yang Xiangzhan, Kang Houjun. Analysis of Dynamic Characteristics of Cable-stayed Arch Bridge[J]. Highway, 2005, (11). 36-39. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Luo Shidong, Wang Xinguo, Wang Tingzheng, et al. Conception and Research on Innovative Technology of Long-span Cable-Stayed Arch Bridge[J]. Bridge Construction, 2005, (6). 31-33, 51. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Shi-dong Luo, Wang XinguoTing-zheng wang, Cassia Xing. Innovative Design and Research of long-span cable-stayed Arch Bridge [J]. Bridge Construction, 2005(06):31-33+51. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Lv Jiangen, Wang Ronghui. Comparison of mechanical properties between cable-stayed arch Composite bridge and ordinary arch Bridge [J]. Highway, 2008(08):5-9. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Tingzheng. Technical Characteristics of Cable-stayed Flying-Arch Composite Bridge [J]. World Bridge, 2009(02):27-30. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chen DE. Structural analysis of cable-stayed arch composite bridge [J]. Journal of natural science of xiangtan university, 2009, 31(03):123-127. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.