E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Ecological Environment, Urban Planning and Construction|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Huang Chenglin, Preliminary Research on Huizhou Cultural Landscape. Geographical Research. 2000, 19(3):257-263 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Xiaolin, Chen Ansheng, Wan Guoqing. World Cultural Heritage—Discussion on the Characteristics of Ancient Villages in Southern Anhui. Journal of Architecture. 2001(8):59-61. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Lin, Jiao Huafu, Cultural content of Huizhou architecture. Journal of Nanjing University. 1995(2):163-171. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Peilin. Conservation and development of traditional settlements based on the concept of landscape gene integrity. Economic Geography. 2009, 9(10):731-736. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xichen, Hao Jingxin. Research on Laneway Landscape of Traditional Settlement in Southern Anhui. Journal of Jiangnan University. 2002, 1(2):179-183. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Wei. The formation, development, and evolution of Huizhou vernacular architecture and traditional settlements. Huazhong Architecture. 2000, 18(3):126-127. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Xiansong. On the effect of ancient village landscape environment on the development of rural tourism. Shanxi Architecture. 2010, (6):24-25. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Zui, Liu Peilin. Spatial characteristics of landscape genes of traditional settlements in Hunan Province. Acta Geographica Sinica. 2013, 68(2): 219-231. [Google Scholar]
- Li Guo. Research on the identification of traditional settlement landscape characteristics in Wuling Mountain based on integrated protection. Huazhong Agricultural University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Zou Weihan. Analysis of landscape genes of traditional settlements along the Shu Road (South Shaanxi). New architecture, 2018(6):38-41 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.