E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Ecological Environment, Urban Planning and Construction|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Yu W and Zhou J 2016 Sports bras and breast kinetics Advances in women’s intimate apparel technology (UK: Woodhead Publishing) pp 135-146 [Google Scholar]
- Steele J R 2013 The biomechanics of better bras: improving support and comfort during exercise ISBS-Conference Proceedings Archive [Google Scholar]
- Liu K, Zhang L, Zhu C, Zhao X, Lu W, Li M and Wang J 2019 An analysis of influence factors of sports bra comfort evaluation based on different sizes J. Text I. 110 1792-1799 [Google Scholar]
- Lawson L J and Lorentzen D 1990 Selected Sports Bras: Comparisons of Comfort and Support Text. Res. J. 8 55-60 [Google Scholar]
- White J L, Scurr J C and Smith N A 2009 The effect of breast support on kinetics during overground running performance Ergonomics 52 492-498 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou J, Yu W and Ng S P 2013 Identifying effective design features of commercial sports bras Text. Res. J. 83 1500-1513 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou J, Yu W and Ng S P 2012 Studies of threedimensional trajectories of breast movement for better bra design Text. Res. J. 82 242-254 [Google Scholar]
- Starr C, Branson D, Shehab R, Farr C, Ownbey S and Swinney J 2005 Biomechanical analysis of a prototype sports bra J. Text. Appar. Technol. Manag. 4 1-14 [Google Scholar]
- Lu M, Qiu J, Wang G and Dai X 2016 Mechanical analysis of breast-bra interaction for sports bra design Mater. Today Commun. 6 28-36 [Google Scholar]
- Scurr J C, White J L and Hedger W 2011 Supported and unsupported breast displacement in three dimensions across treadmill activity levels J. Sports Sci. 29 55-61 [Google Scholar]
- Mason B R, Page K A and Fallon K 1999 An analysis of movement and discomfort of the female breast during exercise and the effects of breast support in three cases J Sci Med Sport 2 134-144 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.